1. Cookie Notice and your privacy
Our Our privacy notice for clients, suppliers and website visitors contains more information about your privacy, including your rights when State Bank of India (Antwerp branch) processes your personal data.
2. What are cookies and why do we use them?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are sent by a web server to a browser, which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page. They will be stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you browse a website.
Cookies may contain identifying information. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The tables in Section 3 below explain the cookies we use.
3.1 Categories of cookies used by State Bank of India (Antwerp branch)
The cookies used by State Bank of India (Antwerp branch) can be classified by their function, lifespan and the domain to which they belong.
By function, a cookie is either:
- strictly necessary: this cookie is strictly required for the proper functioning of our website. It enables you to move around our website and to use its features such as accessing secure areas.
- functional: this cookie allows the website to remember the choices that users make (e.g. user name, language or the region the user is currently in) to provide enhanced and personalised features.
- performance: this cookie collects information about how visitors use our website, e.g. which pages visitors go to most often, the time spent on these pages, any problems they would face. This cookie thus keeps record of certain of your preferences and allows us to enhance the performance of our website.
- targeting: such cookie is used to deliver content that best suits you and your interests and enables us to deliver more personalised content to you or to limit the number of times you see a banner or survey.
- analytical: this cookie allows us to recognise and count the number of visitors of our website. The result thereof are anonymous statistics that enable us to know how frequently you use our website.
By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- session cookie which is erased when you close the browser; or
- persistent cookie which remains on your computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
- first-party cookies which are set by our web server (i.e. State Bank of India) and share the same domain; or
3.2 First-party cookies
|Cookie||Name||Purpose for the cookie||Category of Cookie (Like functional, analytical, session, performance, targeting, persistent, strictly necessary etc.)|
|Liferay Cookie Support||COOKIE_SUPPORT||Persistent Cookie. Boolean value which states if cookies are enabled or not||Persistent||First Party Cookies||Strictly Neccesary Cookies|
|Liferay Language||GUEST_LANGUAGE_ID||Used to track the last chosen language of the current user||Persistent||First Party Cookies||Functional Cookies|
|JSESSIONID||JSESSIONID||Generated by WAS and Used for Session Management||Session||First Party Cookies||Strictly Neccesary Cookies|
|Liferay ID Cookies||Liferay ID Cookies||Used for user session identification, user authentication, remembering user language preference, and managing user sessions.||Session||First Party Cookies||Functional Cookies|
|Liferay ID Cookies||COMPANY_ID||Used to track the portal instance that an authenticated user logged into||Session||First Party Cookies||Strictly Neccesary Cookies|
|Liferay ID Cookies||USER_UUID||Only used if auth.user. uuid.store. enabled is set to true (false by default)||Session||First Party Cookies||Functional Cookies|
3.3 Third-party cookies
We are not storing any third party cookies.
5 How can you manage cookies in your browser?
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Alternatively, you may wish to visit https://www.aboutcookies.org/, www.youronlinechoices.eu or www.allaboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on this site on how to erase cookies from your computer or mobile device as well as more general information about cookies.
6 Updates to this Cookie Notice
We may update this Notice from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. When we update our Notice, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make.
7 Questions or concerns?
If you want to obtain a copy of this Notice or request information about this Notice, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (BDO) by e-mailing to email@example.com or writing to:
BDO-DPO SBI Antwerp
The Corporate Village
Da Vincilaan 9 - Box E.6
1930 Zaventem – BELGIUM
Tel: +32 2 778 01 00