1. Cookie Notice and your privacy
Our privacy notice for clients contains more information about your privacy, including your rights when State Bank of India (Antwerp branch) processes your personal data.
2. What are cookies and why do we use them?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The tables in Section 3 below explain the cookies we use.
3.1 Categories of cookies used by State Bank of India (Antwerp branch)
The cookies used by State Bank of India (Antwerp branch) can be classified by their function, lifespan and the domain to which they belong.
By function, a cookie is either:
- strictly necessary: this cookie is strictly required for the proper functioning of our website. It enables you to move around our website and to use its features such as accessing secure areas.
- functional: this cookie allows the website to remember the choices that users make (e.g. user name, language or the region the user is currently in) to provide enhanced and personalised features.
- performance: this cookie collects information about how visitors use our website, e.g. which pages visitors go to most often, the time spent on these pages, any problems they would face. This cookie thus keeps record of certain of your preferences and allows us to enhance the performance of our website.
- targeting: such cookie is used to deliver content that best suits you and your interests and enables us to deliver more personalised content to you or to limit the number of times you see a banner or survey.
- analytical: this cookie allows us to recognise and count the number of visitors of our website. The result thereof are anonymous statistics that enable us to know how frequently you use our website.
By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- session cookie which is erased when you close the browser; or
- persistent cookie which remains on your computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
- first-party cookies which are set by our web server (i.e. State Bank of India) and share the same domain; or
3.2 First-party cookies
|Cookie||Name||Purpose for the cookie|
|Liferay Cookie Support||COOKIE_SUPPORT||It shows if you support cookies.|
|Liferay Language||GUEST_LANGUAGE_ID||It shows language selected.|
|JSESSIONID||JSESSIONID||It shows that you are actively using the site and records at all times how many users are visiting the site.|
|Liferay ID Cookies||COMPANY_ID ID
|Liferay uses these cookies to manage your access ID.
Liferay uses these cookies to manage your access ID.
3.3 Third-party cookies
We are not storing any third party cookies.
5 How can you manage cookies in your browser?
6 Updates to this Cookie Notice
We may update this Notice from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. When we update our Notice, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make.
7 Questions or concerns?
If you want to request information about this Notice, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (BDO) by e-mailing to email@example.com or writing to:
BDO - DPO SBI Antwerp
The Corporate Village
Da Vincilaan 9 - Box E.6
1930 Zaventem – BELGIUM
Tel: +32 2 778 01 00